Submission of papers will be handled electronically via EDAS.SUBMIT
Guideline for authors of accepted papers
- Register for IEEE UEMCON 2019. Registration can be done at EDAS. Note that registration is completed once payment is sent via EDAS. Registration is a pre-requisite for the next steps, so please register as soon as possible.
- If you require a visa support letter, please download the form from here or here. Fill out your details and mail it to us as soon as possible. Please read the guide before sending the visa letter form.
The visa support letter for the attendee can be found from Here.
- Download the copyright agreement form from below, fill in your details and add your signature. Please send the copyright form to email@example.com.
- Upload the camera ready paper to EDAS. Please check the similarity score of the paper prior to uploading and ensure the appropriate copyright notice is added to the bottom of the first page of the camera-ready paper. Details about using PDF Express and copyright notice can be obtained below.
- Upload your presentation to EDAS.
Links to documents
- Copyright notice for final paper: PDF
- PDF eXpress Instructions for Authors: PDF
- Copyright Agreement Form: Download from here
|Full Paper Submission:||23rd June 2019|
|Acceptance Notification:||24th July 2019|
|Final Paper Submission:||14th August 2019|
|Early Bird Registration:||14th August 2019|
|Presentation Submission:||1st October 2019|
|Conference:||10th-12th October 2019|
• Conference Proceedings will be submitted for publication at IEEE Xplore Digital Library
•Best Paper Award will be given for each tracks
• There will be two workshops on-
i. Data Analysis and ii. IoT Workshop - Concepts to Implementation on Nov 10, 2018
• Conference Record No 44053