Submission of papers will be handled electronically via EDAS.
Guideline for authors of accepted papers
- Register for IEEE UEMCON 2018. Registration can be done at EDAS. Note that registration is completed once payment is sent via EDAS. Registration is a pre-requisite for the next steps, so please register as soon as possible.
- If you require a visa support letter, please download the form from here or here. Fill out your details and mail it to us as soon as possible. Please read the guide before sending the visa letter form.
The visa support letter for the attendee can be found from Here.
- Download the copyright agreement form from below, fill in your details and add your signature. Please send the copyright form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upload the camera ready paper to EDAS. Please check the similarity score of the paper prior to uploading and ensure the appropriate copyright notice is added to the bottom of the first page of the camera ready paper. Details about using PDF Express and copyright notice can be obtained below.
- Upload your presentation to EDAS.
Links to documents
- Copyright notice for final paper: PDF
- PDF eXpress Instructions for Authors: PDF
- Copyright Agreement Form: Download from here
|Full Paper Submission:||22nd August 2018|
|Acceptance Notification:||22nd September 2018|
|Final Paper Submission:||7th October 2018|
|Early Bird Registration:||20th October 2018|
|Presentation Submission:||28th October 2018|
|Conference:||8th-10th November 2018|
• Conference Proceedings will be submitted for publication at IEEE Xplore Digital Library
•Best Paper Award will be given for each tracks
• There will be two workshops on-
i. Data Analysis and ii. IoT Workshop - Concepts to Implementation on Nov 10, 2018
• Conference Record No 44053