Submission of papers will be handled electronically via EDAS.
Guideline for authors of accepted papers
- Register for IEEE UEMCON 2019. Registration can be done at EDAS. Note that registration is completed once payment is sent via EDAS. Registration is a pre-requisite for the next steps, so please register as soon as possible.
- If you require a visa support letter, please download the form from Here. Fill out your details and mail it to us as soon as possible.
The visa support letter for the attendee (Who have not submitted any research papers) can be found from Here.
- Download the copyright agreement form from below, fill in your details and add your signature. Please send the copyright form to email@example.com.
- Upload the camera ready paper to EDAS. Please check the similarity score of the paper prior to uploading and ensure the appropriate copyright notice is added to the bottom of the first page of the camera-ready paper. Details about using PDF Express and copyright notice can be obtained below.
- Upload your presentation to EDAS.
Links to documents
- Copyright notice for final paper: PDF
- PDF eXpress Instructions for Authors: PDF
- Copyright Agreement Form: Download from here
|Full Paper Submission:||21st July 2019|
|Acceptance Notification:||21st August 2019|
|Final Paper Submission:||7th September 2019|
|Early Bird Registration:||7th September 2019|
|Presentation Submission:||1st October 2019|
|Conference:||10th-12th October 2019|
• Conference Proceedings will be submitted for publication at IEEE Xplore Digital Library
• Conference Record No 47517
•Best Paper Award will be given for each track
• There will be two workshops on- i. Data Analysis and ii. IoT Workshop - Concepts to Implementation on 12th October 2019
• Conference Organising committee also invites proposals for Workshop/Tutorials on different fields.
•Conference Organising Committee invites proposals for ‘Call for demonstrations’.Visit the call for papers tab for details.