Submission of papers will be handled electronically via EDAS.
Kindly fill the form to nominate some reviewers who will be able to review HERE.
Guideline for authors of accepted papers
- Register for IEEE UEMCON 2020. Registration can be done at EDAS. Kindly go to the REGISTRATION tab. Note that registration is completed once payment is sent via EDAS. Registration is a pre-requisite for the next steps, so please register as soon as possible.
- Fill the IEEE copyright form in EDAS prior to uploading the final version of your manuscript in EDAS (MANDATORY).
- Upload the camera-ready paper to EDAS. Please reconcile the review comments and update your manuscript. You may wish to rewrite certain sections for greater clarity, add endnotes (references), etc. Your revised paper (in final form) should be in the proper IEEE format. Please check the similarity score of the paper prior to uploading and ensure the appropriate copyright notice is added to the bottom of the first page of the camera-ready paper. Details about using PDF Express and copyright notice can be obtained below.
- The Presentation of the paper Should be of 15 minutes duration and it will be presented virtually. You may upload your presentation to EDAS.
Links to documents:
Guidelines for Presentation:
Guidelines for Presentation during the Conference: HERE
|Full Paper Submission:||28th September 2020|
|Acceptance Notification:||9th October 2020|
|Final Paper Submission:||19th October 2020|
|Early Bird Registration||16th October 2020|
|Presentation Submission:||25th October 2020|
|Conference:||28th -31st October 2020|
• Conference Proceedings will be submitted for publication at IEEE Xplore® digital library.
• Best Paper Award will be given for each track.
• Conference Record No 51285