Submission of papers will be handled electronically via EDAS.
Guidelines for Presentation:
- The final program schedule will be available online about 10 days before the conference. The time and date of the presentation of each paper will be there in the program schedule.
- Authors/presenters will be required to connect via a Zoom link for his/her session and present their slides for 12 minutes. The links will be provided in the schedule and will be emailed to authors as well.
- Authors/presenters are requested to join the provided link with the email id communicated to us.
- To avoid any technical glitches or network problems during the conference as a back-up all Authors are required to record the presentation of their slides with voice-over in mp4 format and send it to us definitely 26th November. This is only for back-up. Authors MUST be present online at the time of their presentation.
N.B. Email us for further queries.
Links to documents:
|Full Paper Submission:||23rd August 2023|
|Acceptance Notification:||10th September 2023|
|Final Paper Submission:||20th September 2023|
|Early Bird Registration||21st September 2023|
|Presentation Submission:||30th September 2023|
|Conference:||12 -14 October 2023|
IEEE UEMCON 2021
IEEE IEMCON 2021
IEEE AIIOT 2021
IEEE CCWC 2021
• Conference Proceedings will be submitted for publication at IEEE Xplore® digital library.
• Best Paper Award will be given for each track.
• Conference Record No 54665