Submission of papers will be handled electronically via EDAS.
Guidelines for Presentation:
- The final program schedule will be available online about 10 days before the conference. The time and date of the presentation of each paper will be there in the program schedule.
- Authors/presenters will be required to connect via a Zoom link for his/her session and present their slides for 12 minutes. The links will be provided in the schedule and will be emailed to authors as well.
- Authors/presenters are requested to join the provided link with the email id communicated to us.
- To avoid any technical glitches or network problems during the conference as a back-up all Authors are required to record the presentation of their slides with voice-over in mp4 format and send it to us definitely 26th November. This is only for back-up. Authors MUST be present online at the time of their presentation.
N.B. Email us for further queries.
Links to documents:
|Full Paper Submission:||30th October 2021|
|Acceptance Notification:||15th November 2021|
|Final Paper Submission:||21st November 2021|
|Early Bird Registration||21st November 2021|
|Presentation Submission:||23rd November 2021|
|Conference:||1 - 4 December 2021|
IEEE UEMCON 2020
IEEE IEMCON 2020
IEEE AIIOT 2021
IEEE CCWC 2021
IEEE CCWC 2020
• Conference Proceedings will be submitted for publication at IEEE Xplore® digital library.
• Best Paper Award will be given for each track.
• Conference Record No 53757