Submission of papers will be handled electronically via EDAS. The link will be active soon.
Guidelines for Presentation:
- The final program schedule will available online about 10 days before the conference. The time and date of the presentation of each paper will be there in the program schedule.
- Authors/presenters will be required to connect via a Zoom link for his/her session and present their slides for 12 minutes. The links will be provided in the schedule and will be emailed to authors as well.
- Authors/presenters are requested to join the provided link with the email id communicated to us.
- To avoid any technical glitches or network problems during the conference as a back-up all Authors are required to record the presentation of their slides with voice over in mp4 format and send to us definitely 26th October. This is only for back-up. Authors MUST be present online at the time of their presentation.
N.B. Email us for further queries.
Links to documents:
- Copyright notice for final paper: will be updated
- PDF eXpress Instructions for Authors: will be updated
|Full Paper Submission:||10th September 2021|
|Acceptance Notification:||30th September 2021|
|Final Paper Submission:||14th October 2021|
|Early Bird Registration||11th October 2021|
|Presentation Submission:||14th October 2021|
|Conference:||20 - 23 October 2021|
• Conference Proceedings will be submitted for publication at IEEE Xplore® digital library.
• Best Paper Award will be given for each track.
• Conference Record No 53757