Call For Workshop/Tutorial Proposals:
The UEMCON 2019 organizing committee invites proposals or ideas for Workshop/tutorials. The tutorials will be open to all registered conference attendees without an additional charge. We seek proposals across a wide range of topics and levels — ranging from fundamentals to the latest advances in hot topic areas. Topics of interest include all areas of Computing, Electronics, Mobile communications, and Networking. We are already organizing two workshops one on IoT and another on Data Analytics. If you have any more ideas kindly share with us.
Each tutorial proposal must contain the following:
- Title of your Workshop/Tutorial
- Names and Affiliations of Speakers
- Abstract (within one or two paragraphs)
- Intended Audience (one paragraph): Describe the background of tutorial attendees. Tutorials may range from basic for attendees new to the field to advanced topics for experts.
- Description: A statement giving clear motivation/justification for the topic to be presented and a comprehensive outline of the proposed content.
All tutorial proposals will first undergo peer review after submission. Then, from that deemed of the highest quality, the chairs will make the final selection of tutorials to present the greatest variety to conference attendees and to best fit the conference schedule.
Tutorial/Workshop Proposals Due: 30th June 2019
Acceptance Notification: 15th July 2019
Final Camera-Ready Slides: 15th September 2019
|Full Paper Submission:||14th August 2019|
|Acceptance Notification:||29th August 2019|
|Final Paper Submission:||23rd September 2019|
|Early Bird Registration:||15th September 2019|
|Presentation Submission:||1st October 2019|
|Conference:||10th-12th October 2019|
•Conference Proceedings will be submitted for publication at IEEE Xplore Digital Library
•Best Paper Award will be given for each track
• There will be two workshops on-
i. Data Analysis and ii. IoT Workshop – Concepts to Implementation on 12th October 2019
• Conference Record No 47517