Submission of papers will be handled electronically via EDAS.
Guideline for authors of accepted papers
- Register for IEEE UEMCON 2017. Registration can be done at EDAS. Note that registration is completed once payment is sent via EDAS. Registration is a pre-requisite for the next steps, so please register as soon as possible.
- If you require a visa support letter, please download the form from here, fill your details and mail it to us as soon as possible. Please read the guide before sending the visa letter form.
- Upload the copyright agreement form to EDAS.
- Upload the camera ready paper to EDAS. Please check the similarity score of the paper prior to uploading and ensure the appropriate copyright notice is added to the bottom of the first page of the camera ready paper. Details about using PDF Express and copyright notice can be obtained below.
- Upload your presentation to EDAS.